Apply to ACM Major
So you want to major in ACM? Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll be well on your way to making movie masterpieces!
Once enrolled at the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, just follow these steps to declare your ACM major:
1) Email ACM Chair Dan Boulos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and express your interest in declaring ACM as your major
2) When the Chair sends you a welcome email you will be assigned a faculty advisor in ACM
3) Email your Advisor to set up a meeting
4) Bring your Declaration of Major form (download here) and your Academic Planning Form (download here) with you to your first advising meeting, where your advisor will help you fill out your Academic Planning Form and sign your Declaration of Major Form.
5) Turn in your two forms to the college advising office at QLC 113
6) Sit back and relax, very soon your STAR account will reflect your new ACM Major!