Full-Time Position at Sight + Sound Studios
Sight + Sound Studios Seeking Full-Time Equipment Manager
One of Hawaii’s most comprehensive video production equipment vendors and service providers is seeking applications for a new member to join our team.
Equipment Manager (Full Time)
Negotiable – pay rolled
- Prepping/receiving production equipment for rental load-out/in.
- Managing inventory tracking system.
- Evaluating equipment condition and functionality per rental.
- Equipment repair or managing repair service orders for damaged or lost items.
- Warehouse and office facility maintenance and organization.
- Interaction with film industry professional clientele.
We have been on a trajectory of growth for the past 20+ years servicing a wide array of video projects both national and international. We are seeking a responsible, efficient, and detail oriented new member to join the operation.
Personal vehicle for transportation to and from our facility is required.
Basic knowledge of lighting and camera equipment is preferred though not required.
Above average computer literacy is required.
Completion of any level college degree is preferred.
Seeking to fill position by or before May 2018.
Please submit a resume and brief introduction to the following e-mails: